Saturday, January 21, 2017

2017 New year, New list

So I didn't prepare accordingly(SURPRISE!) and was going off of an old list. .This is 2017's challenges, I will start at week 3 and go from there :) 
My week 2 didn't post last week so I will post those pictures today and start fresh tomorrow! 
The following photos are for  'Happiness Is'. For me Happiness is being with my daughter C. She is effervescent and spunky. Happiness is a new camera to break in. Happiness is new filters and brushes in Lightroom that need fiddled with. So the Window Sessions were born,  we did these photos last weekend, when the city was sheathed in ice. Our dinning room window has a pretty wide ledge with an unused heat radiator underneath, it over looks our back courtyard and pond- the perfect location for an impromptu photo session :) HOLY NATURAL LIGHT! I just tossed my darling daughter in the window and started shooting, I wanted her to be Charlie. Her innocent joy bubbling out, visible in each captured giggle. She is so HAPPY in these photos!   
Starting tomorrow I will be going by 2017's list 






No comments:

Post a Comment